Monday, July 14, 2008

Reviving This Blog

My brother's blog update reminded me that I've been meaning to do something to set up a public blog where I will publish my travel journals from Japan. I decided to keep this domain name because I like it, but I moved my old 雪の物語 blog elsewhere for now.

For those of you who have access to the hime blog, don't worry, I will still blog there, but it will still stay private. This one, on the other hand, will remain public. I will also be keeping my photo gallery public as well.

Speaking of public and private posts, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that this blog is public and comments will be moderated by me, because anyone can see it, including my employer, my students, and their parents, if any of them decide to google me. So please keep that in mind when you are commenting, and remember there is always email and/or my private blog if you want to say something ;).

No comments: