Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ocean

As I just wrote, I was planning to go to the ocean last Sunday but didn't end up going. I did, however, find out how to get there by public transit, at least I have an idea. So maybe I'll go to the ocean on Saturday, as long as I wake up early and make it back before kendo practice. It looks like I won't be able to go to kendo on Wednesdays (one of the two practice days in the dojo I went to last week), so Saturday will be the only kendo day for now. I can't go during the week at all in fact, even though there are practices in other places on other weekdays. The way things are right now though, I think one day a week of kendo would be enough. Once things settle down more I'll see if I can practice more than one day (I'll need to find a dojo with a schedule that works for me), but that's later.

No comments: