Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Training Week

My training turned out to be two weeks long. I probably won't write too much during that time, and I also doubt I'll email/skype/call much, because it's just so busy. Today we started at 8:30 and got out of there by almost 6, so it was a pretty long day. I can not believe this is only my third day of training, I feel like I've been working here for months.

At first training was quite boring and repetitive, and I was worried about having to drill the "Hello, how are you? I am good, thanks, and you?" for the entire year, and I was afraid I'd go insane in the first month. Today though we had a mock lesson with three kids and it was really fun. The curriculum is not actually that rigid as it seems, and tomorrow we have a junior-high class that my boss is letting me do lesson-planning for. I am really excited, I have so many ideas, I just need to organize my thoughts and prepare my materials. Well, I am a bit tired to be honest, but hey, I am so glad I get to do this tonight by myself.

Ok, off I go to continue working on the lesson plan. Again, apologies for the lack of contact, it is a bit hectic.

No comments: