Monday, June 8, 2009

No Internet

I have no internet in my house starting from today and until mid August, when I set it up in my new apartment, after I move.

It's a long story as to why, that's just how things are. Sucks big time (it was supposed to be 2 weeks without internet in June, but turned into 2 months, sight). But whatever... I guess this will make me actually do work at home, instead of wasting my time away on youtube, mixi, DA, and other such websites.

I am still going to check email of course, and email is still the fastest way to reach me, because I get sound notifications for mail when it comes on my phone. I'll still be blogging too, because I can blog through email now, so I can do it easily from my phone.

So yeah, just thought I'd let everyone know what my excuse is if I don't answer to emails fast.

No comments: