Saturday, June 20, 2009

The other day I had a conversation with someone about blogging and the lack of blogging.

This person said, the reason he didn't blog during certain times was that he didn't feel he had something to say/share.

Well, I actually feel the opposite these days. I have things to share that I shouldn't share on a public blog like this. According to my stats, I have some readers who visit my page, but I have no idea who they are. I usually recognize the IP/ISP/etc. information for most of my friends and family (hehe), so I am very curious who those mysterious readers are, and if they are people I know, or just found my blog via google... But I guess I'll never find out.

Well, in any case, it's getting harder and harder to blog because it's tempting to share about the things (or people) that make me happy, but I know I shouldn't, this being such a public place.

Hehe, so I might reduce the amount of blogging, but of course we'll see, maybe I'll be procrastinating, and blogging lots again...

Oh, and I want to test if I can post special characters, let's see if this works: ♥.

No comments: