Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Consulate Trip

Tomorrow I have an appointment at the consulate about my passport application. I am missing some documents though, so unless a miracle happens and I get them in the mail by 8 AM (which is impossible anyway), I have to cancel my appointment. Guess I should email the consulate now... sigh... this sucks. Canada Post REALLY sucks. What's with their delivery times and prices? I am getting so spoiled by Japan Post, but things get where they should get, by the time they should get there, and the prices are reasonable. You don't have to pay $70 for sending one sheet of paper across the ocean in 4 days.

Anyways, I thought I'd complain, I can't believe how slow Canada Post is.

I am still going to Nagoya tomorrow though, I have other errands besides the consulate, and after I am done my errands I am doing something ^ ^l. So yeah. I am getting spoiled, living in Japan. Most of the time things just work the way you expect and the service people actually know really well what they are doing, as opposed to the minimum wage sales people in Canada who have no idea a lot of the time what they are doing.

Haha, sorry I am bitter. I was really hoping the documents get here faster... But I guess tomorrow will be a good day regardless, and my vacation is officially starting tomorrow, so I shouldn't be complaining.

*Goes off to email the consulate.*

No comments: