Monday, April 13, 2009

Mail

The JET interview results have been mailed out, according the Consulate General in Toronto website. I know from "I Think I am Lost" forums that the Calgary guys have already received their letters in the mail, but seems that Toronto people still haven't heard anything yet. It's Easter Monday today too, so they won't get any mail today either. Not that I should go check the I Think I am Lost forums anyway, since I'll be getting my letter on a different date. I wish the consulate posted what day they sent the letters out. No, correct that to, I wish I am crazy busy at work and at home today and tomorrow so I don't think about the letter... because I am already getting super excited and worried at the same time.

If I don't receive anything by this Wednesday, I have to let the consulate know. I listed my Japanese address on the form because if I do get accepted, I need the documents they mail me. So I have to wait a bit longer than everyone else, but then given that Canada post is super slow, and Japan Post is super fast, I won't have to wait much longer, I don't think.

Anyways, the latest I have to wait till is Thursday, I think, because if I don't get any mail by Wednesday, I'll email the consulate and they will most likely tell me the interview results. So a few more days. I am glad I went and randomly checked the consulate website.

*Guess who'll be checking her mailbox 5 times a day, and listening to the postman's scooter*


(Picture taken from here.)

No comments: