Sunday, May 10, 2009

Emails and Lesson Planning

Aiiiii, I am so behind on answering emails again.
I've been studying today, reading the JET manual and stuff, but in truth I am just putting away writing emails to my friends. I hope you guys don't hate me.

I've been also putting off lesson planning for my Junior High School classes. Somehow I am really not in the mood, even though I love my students and do want to make lessons interesting for them. I guess this vacation wasn't long enough for me to start missing work. Maybe I should take it easy this week and the next, because I got myself really worn-out with working non-stop before the vacation started.

And on an unrelated note, I am really looking forward to seeing my manager tomorrow or Tuesday. Of all the people at work, I really missed her.

All right, back to studying.

No comments: