Monday, May 11, 2009

Random

  • I have another 20 minutes to go until my last class, and I really don't want to do lesson planning for tomorrow... I'll do that on the train.
  • Hungry!!
  • Guess I'll do some bike-riding tonight, I have some errands at the post-office. Good thing the place is open 24/7.
  • I feel like eating junk food for dinner today because I am not in the mood to cook.
  • It was nice to see most of the kids today after the vacation. It was quite a treat that my least favourite student didn't show up.
  • I can't wait to get outside and on my bike. I think it's still warm.
  • Reading the JET manual I came up with a new game idea, and it was quite a hit with the kids. It's easy, you pick some things/animals/food/etc. (I used animals), and let one person draw a random thing. The rest of the group has to ask yes/no questions to guess what it is. For example, "Is it big? Does it eat meat? Can it climb trees?" Great for cumulative review.
  • I was reading today how it's a really good idea to sing with small kids. Sigh. I should get some kids songs on my iPhone and play them for the kids.
  • Today I slept so much, but I am sleepy again, I guess I forgot how much energy is required to teach elementary school kids.

No comments: