Monday, February 2, 2009

Рукки Вверх

なつかしい!Wow. I listened to these guys through high school. My brother played their music when he was a DJ at the school dances. This particular song used to be very popular, and when I went to stay at the seaside resorts they used to play this song at dances there too, and I have so many memories...



The song is very cheezy, music and lyrics, but it's all about the memories ;). I am sure you too have some warm summer night memories from the days you were 16 years old.

...I guess I used to listen to dance/techno back in the day. I forgot, it's been 10 years since then after all. Wow, I am turning 26 in three weeks... it feels like 20 years, not 10, since those days. So much happened. 10 years ago I never thought I'd be living abroad, especially in Japan of all places. I wonder where I'll be three weeks before I turn 36...

No comments: