Saturday, February 14, 2009

Packing

So, half of my suitcase is empty, so I stuffed the empty space with all of my plastic bags that have accumulated in the past 6 months, so that stuff doesn't roll around the suitcase too much. Heh, I hope there are no raised brows at the customs... I can just picture the guys at the Canadian border going, "what is this miss?" and me going, "eee, well, bags?" :D. Let's hope I am not stopped at customs though, it's a pain in the neck. This time I'll make damn sure I fill out the customs declaration carefully and don't get stopped like on my return from London last summer.

Since I have clothes at home, the only thing I am bringing in my suitcase that's actually for myself is my suit. The rest is going to stay in Canada :D. I've been trying to think what else I need to pack besides the suit and my laptop in the carry-on, and I really can't think of anything. Talk about traveling light ;). If I weren't bringing anything back to give away, I wouldn't even need the suitcase.

No comments: