Sunday, February 8, 2009

Time: Part 2

Missing kendo again really sucks, but I finished most of the things on my to-do list, including answering some very overdue emails. If you are one of the people I haven't answered, I apologize.

I should really do something about my time next week though, and do make it to practice, especially since I will miss the practice two weeks from now due to my trip to TO.

Now I am really hyper. I shouldn't buy snacks at the dollar store next time, even if they are in small packages. Although maybe my hyperness is not due to the sugar, maybe I just want to explore some ideas more, and write too, but I should go to sleep, I know. If I don't, I'd be in big trouble during my private lesson tomorrow, and I'd be falling asleep at the event in the evening, which would not be good.

Ok, bed time!! :D I am so glad I got most of my work done today.

No comments: