Sunday, March 22, 2009

Music Lounge

Next month is the music Lounge for the Mikawa area. I am going to go of course, and I really want to participate too. But then it's kind of difficult since the song I want to sing is Russian, so unless I find an instrumental recording for it, I'll have to play the music myself. I think that's what other people will be doing.

I have the sheet music for the piano, and I also have the guitar score (but obviously the guitar is not an option for me).
Technically I can ask some of my friends to play for me. One of my friends plays the guitar, and another plays the piano... But I don't want to trouble other people, especially since they haven't heard the song, and maybe they won't like it. It takes time to practice too, and I think my friends are busy too, so I want to try playing myself.
Today I will ask my friend Eri to help me learn how to play it.

~ I don't know if I can do it in three weeks, but maybe I can. I guess I'll find out, eh.

I want to play "Aleksandra" from the "Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears" movie.
It's this one:

Don't ask me why it has a Chinese translation.

I have a music lesson with Eri today, so I can't wait to see what she says. Haha, she might say I won't be able to learn it in 3 weeks, and all things considering, it's quite possible I won't, but I am going to practice hard.

No comments: