Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekend

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anton and Rie are coming this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Hehe, but now I have to go clean my messy apartment... it's been a crazy week so my place has gotten really messy O_o)

I guess I haven't seen them since New Year's... wow... almost 3 months.

I thought, when I go to Japan, I am going to see everyone so often, but I guess it's not so easy after all. Unless of course you have a lot of money and can take a shinkansen to Osaka.

I hope that if I get into the JET programme, my placement is closer to Osaka, or at least not further from Osaka than I am now. If not Toyohashi, then Nagoya would be nice, since it's an hour closer. I can just take Kintetsu all the way to my brother's and Rie's station. From Toyohashi, I have to go to Nagoya first, before I can get on kintetsu.

I think for Golden Week, I'll go stay with Anton and Rie for a few days (unless they become busy). That would be nice. But for now I am really excited about Saturday and Sunday. They promised to take me karaoke too.

~ This is totally unrelated, but how on earth do you conjugate the word "karaoke"? I've been using it as a verb, but it sounds so weird. Saying "go karaokeing" sounds just as weird... まあ、いいや。

No comments: