Monday, March 9, 2009

To Do Lists

I think I have so many things to do that I need to start making to-do lists again.

This weekend I had many plans but I was thrown off by something and didn't get done with all the things I wanted. I have to figure out where to start.

I really need to study. On Saturday I went to the library with a friend and while we were studying I got a lot of work done. After... well... after something happened that made me pretty dysfunctional for the rest of the weekend, but at least I got some readings done before then.

I also really need to reply to all of the emails that accumulated in my mailbox.

Next week is Mikawa Lounge, and it's a cooking day, and I promised my friends that I am coming, so I'll go. I've been really looking forward to it, and I want to see my friends too.
In April the Nagoya lounge is going to be hanami in Okazaki. I really want to go to that too, but I don't know if I should. I mean, time-wise. I still want to see my friends, and I want to go to hanami, since I've never been... but that weekend is going to be really busy already. We'll see. April's Mikawa lounge is supposed to be a music night, so that's even more interesting. So very many tempting events and very little time to study. I should really try to study more during the week.

I am going to be really busy for the next few weekends too, but it would be nice to just bike around the city for one of my days off. Or even walk around, Toyohashi, or Tahara, or Nagoya, or even Toyokawa. Maybe I should just do that next time when I have a free Saturday. It would be nice to clear my head too, walking helps with that.

Anyways, for now I should go clean my house before it's time to leave for work. I didn't get around to doing it on the weekend.

No comments: