Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Taxes

I need to make a big poster for myself to remind me to file my taxes... O_o
何か、めんどくさい。But I guess I don't feel like throwing away $30 to pay an accountant (not that I can, it will take just as long to get my documents in order for the accountant as it will to prepare the tax return using QuickTax), and it's actually fun to file taxes, I just don't want to sit down and do it, just like with the piano, but once I do get to it, it will be interesting. Maybe I should do it this weekend. After all, I've been doing this for 7 years now, it doesn't take that long to do the stuff in QuickTax.

Sigh, I have a pile of emails to reply to as well tonight, and it's looking like I'll be up for a while. Good thing there's no junior high school class tomorrow morning so I can sleep in.

No comments: