Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Natsume Yuujin Chou

Last post for the day, I swear.

I don't think I blogged about this, but in case I did, I apologize.

Recently I stopped watching TV, pretty much. No more dramas, and no more anime, except for Gintama and one more that I'd like to talk about. I pretty much stopped watching anime too much after I got here, but I used to watch quite a lot of dramas, mostly for entertainment and for listening comprehension practice. Now I made more friends and they let me practice Japanese with them, and I also listen to the news and other interesting BBC, CBC, TED and TVO podcasts, I don't really need to watch so much drama.

Gintama I just like a lot, and I want to keep watching, but other than that I don't really follow any other series, and don't have any interest to start either, since I am having so much fun already outside of the house. I kind of gave up on Bleach, it's dragging and dragging on... I sometimes catch up on it, when I am totally bored and don't feel like doing anything intellectual, but for the past two episodes I really didn't care enough to watch without subtitles. It's not that my Japanese is so good that I don't need subs. It's that I didn't really care about the fine details. Anton should better not be reading this post, he'll not be happy :P.
That said, there is this series I came across by chance, and it's a really heart-warming story. The series are called "Natsume Yuujin Chou", and you can read about it on ANN.
It's the kind of story that is good when you need something warm. Check it out.

Ok, out of procrastination mode, and back into piano practicing mode.

No comments: