Monday, March 23, 2009

Romance

Here is a beautiful romance (music) from an old Russian film. I came across it while searching for something on youtube that was related to "Moscow Doesn't Believe in Tears".



I am so brain-dead, I am going straight to bed. I had a lot of fun this weekend, having my friend over, going to Nagoya, going to karaoke, and then going to my friend's house for the piano lesson, and ending up staying over. I got a lot of help with the sheet music for the song I want to learn to play (I blogged about in the previous post). It will take a lot of practice, and I don't know if I can do it in 3 weeks, but maybe. My friend re-wrote the whole thing into chords, so all I have to do is practice playing these chords and the notes from the chords as the arpeggio. It will be a lot easier than playing the full melody. It was amazing to watch my friend re-writing it last night... but we stayed up till 3 in the morning doing it, so yeah, and of course I had work today, and we practiced a bit in the morning, so I am really sleep-deprived now. It's only 9 PM, but I am going to bed. I feel pretty dead. I had 5 coffees today too, to last me through work.

No comments: